Friday, February 8, 2008

A man at last

As I frolicked in the playground, I would have never imagined that I would ever turn 20 years old. I always thought that my X-treme lifestyle would catch up with me at age 17 during some sort of mishap involving bikini babes, fireworks, and hang-gliding.

But I managed to defy all of my expectations by waking up this morning. Although nothing has actually changed (I'm as beardless as I have always been), I feel reinvigorated as if a newfound energy is coursing through my veins, and for once it isn't Monster (my eau de vie).

Thankfully my teen years are finally over, so I have no excuse for my angst. No more excuses, no more scapegoats. Today is the day Yan takes control of his life and becomes somebody. Today is the day that I grab life by the horns and hang on for the ride!

That being said, I'm pretty hungry and I think that there's something good on tv. I don't really have time for this anyways, I'm much too busy living large and in charge.

But please check back periodically*, becuase my paradise might crumble anyday and I know you people feed off of the tragedy of others.

à le prochain mes amis,
Yan



*this could be any period of time from days to weeks. Don't get your hopes up. Read a book in the meantime.

No comments: